About the Role
As an iOS Engineer, you will work on all facets of the ios application, including streaming audio player, UI for podcast discovery experience, subscription and account
management. Good verbal and written English is a must!
You will be implementing against a modern Golang API hosted on Amazon Web Services and built to scale to millions of podcast listeners. All software built will be a part of a CI/CD pipeline for testing and deployment. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
● Implement beautiful UX for a best in class podcast audio experience.
● Optimize app across an array of all iOS devices.
● Automate testing, deployment, and tooling to ship the highest quality experience for our audience.
● Write code that will scale to millions of users.
● Monitoring and inspection of application to identify areas of improvement and issues.
● Available to help with critical production issues when they arise.
About the Candidate
● Senior software engineer - at least 6-8 years of experience
● Proven ability to work in a remote team environment - very strong written communication skills
● You know how to write readable, idiomatic, and maintainable Swift and are willing to
follow already defined coding guidelines and workflows.
● You are experienced with a variety of iOS frameworks.
● You have a deep understanding of API design.
● You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code.
● You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
● You are comfortable working in an agile environment and are comfortable challenging
yourself and your team to improve their ways of working.
● You care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly applications
● You care about mobile technologies, exploring data, user experience and design (and
music and podcasts!)
● Proven ability to create strong documentation and building out clean and maintainable code
Программное обеспечение и Веб-Разработка